Keratex Hoof Hardener
Available at any Seminole Feed Store Location in Marion County, Florida.
- Keratex Hoof Hardener strengthens weak, worn and cracked hooves by improving the molecular structure of the horn itself. Equally effective in wet & dry conditions.
- Prevents the horn from taking in excess moisture, making it resistant to softening and weakening in wet conditions. This results in a reduction in shoe loss and abscesses.
- Keratex Hoof Hardener is not an oil or resin layer and does not seal the hoof. Hoof Hardener will ensure the treated hoof is able to breathe naturally.
- Moisture balance is properly maintained.
- Should also be applied to the sole of the hoof to prevent bruising.